My info and pictures aren't nearly as awesome and detailed as Edward's, but I figured I'd start posting anyway.
I had a great session this evening, and here's the technical info that I have:
- Temp: 15°C (59°F)
- Humidity: 89%
- Wind: 2 km/h (1.24 mph)
- Bubble Juice
- 1000 grams of water
- 2 grams of guar gum
- 2 grams of baking powder (pH adjuster)
- 50 grams of Dawn Platinum 4X (20:1 dilution)
- Wick Material
- Libman Jumbo Cotton Wet Mop
- top string: 48", full ply
- bottom string: 96", 2 strands twisted together
And here are a few photos. You can't really see the colour profile, because the shots are not taken at an ideal angle and the lighting is too bright. However, it was a lovely evening and my wife and I had plenty of fun bubbling. Ta-da!
Oh, those blurred spots on a couple of the photos are children from the nearby playground that popped by to check out the bubble awesomeness.