Articles and media related to pH. See the main pH article.
pH is a measure of the acidity or basicity a solution. Solution with a pH less than 7 are acidic. Solution with a pH greater than 7 are basic. Note that while alkaline solutions have a pH greater than 7, pH is not a direct measure of alkalinity.
pH is important for bubble juice brewers since bubble juice characteristics can be heavily influenced by pH.
See the Wikipedia article.
All items (31)
- File:2013 09 200 all compared labeled
- File:2013 09 200 all compared labeled-0
- File:20130918 Color Profiles - side view
- File:20130918 Color Profiles - Top View
- File:Charmy Adjustment illustration.png
- Charmy Dish Detergent
- File:Colorprofile 20to1 at two phs skitched.jpg
- User blog:Espiegel123/2011 03 12 Exploring baking soda and citric acid as ingredients
- User blog:Espiegel123/2013 08 01 Charmy, Guar and Distilled Water
- User blog:Espiegel123/2013 08 05 Charmy Quick Update
- User blog:Espiegel123/2013 08 06 Charmy, PVA Starch, Baking Powder Issues
- User blog:Espiegel123/2013 09 18 pH, Dawn and new video setup
- User blog:Espiegel123/2013 09 20 Exploring Dawn Pro color profiles using the longevity test
- User blog:Espiegel123/2013 12 31 pH ranges and eGoo