Once you have uploaded photos or the video to the Soap Bubble Wiki, they are available to be added to pages. But, unless you add them to pages, people are not likely to see them.
If you uploaded pictures that don't necessarily go with a particular article, add them to your profile page or create a blog entry. This will increase the likelihood that people will see your great images.
Add Pictures to Your Profile Edit
- Log in to the wiki if you have not already.
- If you are not taken to your profile page, click on your badge/picture which appears near the top of the page.
- Choose Classic Editor from the Edit Profile popup.
- Click on the Add Photo icon.
- If you have already uploaded your photo, it should appear in the list.
- If you have not already uploaded your photo, click on the Browse button, find your photo and upload it.
- Click on the photo that you would like to add and add it.
It's that simple!